Monday, January 21, 2013

Mojo Monday 277

Hello friends, the month is rolling right along...we are thrilled to have you all playing each week!  This weeks sketch could be more CAS if you choose. It was created by Carole, have fun; can't wait to see what you create!

To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. Please use a direct link to your Mojo post and not just your blog. 

If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword MOJO277. Verve stamps are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want.  As always, if you don't have a particular shape, feel free to substitute.

There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close the linking form on Sunday night, January 27, at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO277.

For inspiration using this week's sketch, please visit our design team's blogs, which are the first 7 thumbnails on this week's linky list: 








8 comments:

  1. What fun! Once again thank you, and DT so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your inspiration... love the sketch, it was fun to play along.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun sketch.
    I'm new to this challenge blog and have messed up my thumbnails...they do link to my photos though.
    Sorry for any hassle :-)
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iam unable to click the thumbnails to access blogs. A pop up is asking for linky credentials, is this new? I have not seen this before. I appreciate any information or assistance you can provide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Im so embarrassed I had two challenge blogs open at the same time and posted the wrong card here can you please delete no 91 Lisa - Daffyscrapper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, my entries appear to have been deleted, I have resubmitted them. If I have broken a rule can you please leave me a comment so I can get it right next time.
    Thank you
    Donna Jones

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Donna, your entry was not deleted, you entry is #124. It is taking Linky a long time for it to appar. I hope you can see it now, sorry about that.

    hugs *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
    facilty management

    ReplyDelete