Monday, July 16, 2012

Mojo Monday 250

Good morning mojo fans, we luv the mojo creations you have been sharing lately...keep them coming!  This week is no different we have another fun sketch and can't wait to see what you create.  Have a wonderful mojo Monday!

To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post.

If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword MOJO250. Verve stamps are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want.  As always, if you don't have a particular shape, feel free to substitute.

There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close the linking form on Sunday night, July 22 at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO250.

For inspiration using this week's sketch, please visit our design team's blogs, which are the first 4  thumbnails on this week's linky list:


9 comments:

Jojorenee said...

Wow these cards are beautiful you players do not play!!!!

Lena said...

Thank you Ladies for the wonderful stamps. I have post a card dedicated to you Ladies. HOpe you love it. Come and check it out at my blog.

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Hi sweet Mojo Ladies.. I tried entering my card and added by accident 'crop my own image' Big mistake.. It was tiny tiny picture and I couldn't move the crop part of it. So I clicked something like 'done' and then all you could see as the end result was the corner of my card :) Yip.. That is one beautiful corner. Sorry about that one. If you girls can please take this link away, then I will try again to show a bit more of teh card I created.. Thanks so much for your time, I appreciate it! Inky hugs, Pauline

Angela said...

Great sketch...so glad I played along...it has been awhile!

chrissi said...

beautiful cards have you all made! very nice! and so nice stamps...i like them!

warm wishes,
chrissi

Kirsten said...

Playing along again this week - loving these sketches! And everyone's work is AMAZING :-)

netsoojmik said...

Great sketches here, week after week! It has been nice working with this one!

Gina said...

Thank you for hosting this awesome party, and the opportunity to link!

hugs
-gina

Patti said...

Thanks for another EXTRA fun challenge!