Monday, May 28, 2012

Mojo Monday 243

Good morning mojo fans!  Since it's the last week of the month, we like to mix things up and focus on non-traditional sized cards, so we've given you a Round or Square option. Try a round card, a square card or both if you're feeling really inspired!!

To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post.


There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close the linking form on Sunday night, June 6 at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO243. 

For inspiration using this week's sketch, please visit our design team's blogs, which are the first 5 thumbnails on this week's linky list:

14 comments:

  1. what a nice sketch, i have already made a card :)

    gr patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to play along! Is anyone else having issues with MrLinky today? I keep getting an error message...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My post is ready to link but I'm having problems too... Will check back later =) GREAT sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketch, My Post is ready, just had problems with linking it, couldn't add the picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sketch. It was just the inspiration I needed to finish my card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    I am trying to take off my card because, I post the wrong one. Help, trying to repost the new one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :( pic was too big and being computer illiterate I had to use the generic linky grrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teresa,
    Thank you, thank you for fixing my link up. Much appreciated. :D
    Have a gr8 day.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the sketch...ignore the fact mine is a rectangle (ha!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch... thank you so much for the inspiration!
    Hugs
    Kim M
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. alas, i did not do this lovely sketch justice, but i had a great time trying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oi, sorry I participated for the first time and was unable to fill in a thumbnail :( You can view the card if you click on the 'pciture' however. :(

    ReplyDelete