Monday, May 21, 2012

Mojo Monday 242

Good morning mojo makers, it's Monday and that mean another mojo sketch.  This is another easy sketch, so lets get started; create away!  We are so glad you join us week after week to play along, happy creating. 

How to play: Just upload a creation using this week's sketch to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the linky widget at the bottom of this post.  If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword MOJO242. Our challenge is open to everyone, Verve stamps are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want.  As always, if you don't have a particular shape, feel free to substitute.

Deadline: The linky entry widget will close at 8PM MT {Click here for time conversion} on Sunday, May 27 so all entries need to be in before then.

For inspiration using this week's sketch, please visit our design team's blogs, which are the first 6 thumbnails on this week's linky list:

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog ! Thank you for your very nice articles. I look forward to visiting your site in the future!
    Methods of Modern Farming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful sketch! It has been a while since I have gotten to play along. Really enjoyed using this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous sketch girls! I just loves me my Mojo Mondays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch ladies! Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had fun with this sketch! Please come check out my NEW Close to My Heart color dare blog, follow, and join in on the fun. Our first challenge will be posted tomorrow (Friday) morning. colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fab DT inspiration and fun sketch to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi gals! Loved the sketch once again this week. I had trouble with my link and now it won't show up. Eeek! Could you please help! :)

    Here is the link to my project: http://stampinanne.blogspot.com/2012/05/dynamic-duos-4-monochromatic-baby.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey There is an internet connection problem this side. Took forever to upload, and the linky closed :S Is it fine if I post my blog link here?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mucked up the time, but here's mine:

    http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=410580&title=friend-card&cat=2610

    Cool sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here the link to my project.

    http://paperartbyayesha.blogspot.com/2012/05/11th-post-back-from-sabbatical.html

    It requires a little extra patience to view the card. Internet has to be a problem just around the time you really need it :S

    Do go and see the card

    Thanks a tonne
    Ayesha Naseem
    PaperArt by Ayesha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this sketch! I used it here: http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2012/05/wedding-season.html

    ReplyDelete