Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mojo Monday 240 Winners

Looking for this week's sketch and linky widget? 

Thanks to all who played along with our contest sketch.  Since I am filling in for Julee I used random.org to pick this months winners.  Congrats to all the winners, I enjoyed so much checking out your entries!  
 #179 Gail Gross
#217 Kerry

If you're a May winner, congrats!!!  To claim your prize, please email Katrina at contests@vervestamps.com with your choice of any Verve Stamps set and your shipping address and we'll get your prize in the mail! 
Thanks again to everyone who participated!


  1. Seriously? Thank you so much! I love Verve stamps and enjoy the Mojo sketches. Thanks!!!

  2. OMG Took me by surprise and Thank You to a fellow crafter Teresa Kline for letting me know THANK YOU!!!!

  3. Im trying to email you but your email got back to me if couldnt be delivery...torov_7044@yahoo.com Please!!!

  4. What a surprise to get recognized! The stamp set is a pleasant bonus - thanks to Verve for sponsoring this!!!