Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mojo Monday 235 Winners

Looking for this week's sketch and linky widget? 

Thanks to all who played along with our contest sketch.  Since I am filling in for Julee I used random.org to pick this months winners.  Congrats to all the winners, I enjoyed so much checking out your entries!  

If you're a April winner, congrats!!!  To claim your prize, please email Katrina at contests@vervestamps.com with your choice of any Verve Stamps set and your shipping address and we'll get your prize in the mail! 
Thanks again to everyone who participated!


  1. Wow! How wonderful! Thank you so much!

  2. Hi ladies! I amm so excited to have been chosen as a winner. I'm feeling like this might be my lucky week after having an absolutely wonderful 47th birthday on Monday and being chosen as a winner today :o) Thanks very much ladies and Verve stamps!

  3. Wow, how exciting! Thanks so much- already ordered my free stamp set!

  4. Oh my goodness, what wonderful news! I'm thrilled to be a winner, thank you so much for the opportunity!