Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mojo Monday 227 WINNERS

Looking for this week's sketch and linky widget?




Mojo Mirror on the wall, who's the MOJO-EST of ALL?

Thanks to everyone who played along in our once a month contest last week! We so enjoyed checking out all your fabulously fun entries in the February Mojo Madness 227 contest!  Since we add a winner for every 50 entries we receive, that means we have 6 winners this month! Be sure to check out our shout-out slideshow at the bottom of this post to see some fabulous creations from our top 18 finalists.

A big mojo-licious congrats to our Mojo Sketch Champions...
Christine's Entry Tangle's Entry Karli's Entry
Christine Tangle Karli
Christyne's Entry Leanne's Entry Pam's Entry
Christyne Leanne Pam

 If you're a February winner, congrats!!!  To claim your prize, please email Katrina at contests@vervestamps.com with your choice of any Verve Stamps set and your shipping address and we'll get your prize in the mail! 

Thanks again to everyone who participated!
Your cards totally made me smile!  It's always so fun seeing everyone's unique take on a sketch!



Until next time.... Stamp Happy!

8 comments:

  1. Great picks, Julee! Thanks for including me in the finalists :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaay! Thank you so much! This the first time my card has been chosen ---> ever! so I'm over the moon with excitement! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card as a finalist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful picks, I watched the slide show twice.
    for me this sketch was a sleeper, when I first saw it didn't move me but the DT cards were fab and now all the cards in the slideshow were great too.
    I guess it's like the dress that looks blah on the hanger but when you put it on, it's va-va-voom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the honor of being selected as a Mojo Champion. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...what a stunning arrangement of winners and finalists! Awesome selections, Julee!! I'm so humbled that you chose my card as one of the finalists this week! It totally made my day ♥ Thanks a bunch :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for including me in the honorable mentions! I'm so tickled to be among such gorgeous creations. Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! You have no idea how excited i was to see my card among the winners! I was literally jumping up and down. Ive been watching this blog for years and feel so honored to be listed with such talented designers. Thanks for all your inspiration!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete