Monday, November 21, 2011

Mojo Monday 216

It's Monday again and that means it's time for a new Mojo Monday sketch! This week we're back with another fun sketch from Debbie Carriere to kickstart your mojo. As always, feel free to substitute if you don't have a specific shape! 

To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post.

There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close the linking form on Sunday night at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO216.

For inspiration using this sketch, please visit our design team's blogs, which are the first 7 thumbnails on this week's linky list:

{Click the link above for the entry form.  Please type your name or screen name in the Caption or Title field, then choose the link and photo you'd like to enter.  Please link directly to your specific blog post with your card in it, and not your general blog url.}

Note: If  you have trouble linking, try entering the link to your card, then choosing From File instead of From Web. Then just browse to where your picture is saved on your computer to get your thumbnail. 
Sometimes it takes a moment for your picture to show up after you've used the widget. If it doesn't appear right away, click the control button + F5 to refresh the images on the page.

12 comments:

  1. GREAT looking sketch! Wonderful samples ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a heads up... #12 and #17 have incorrect links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch, finaly used a picture I hoped to do for a week of three now... So thanks I loved your cards DT, they are very great...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear Mojo Ladies. Debbie what a beautiful sketch you created. I love it and I am happy that I was able to participate.

    I am sorry I posted my Sock Monkey card twice. Not sure how that happened. If you can erase #40 for me, that would be great.
    I really feel bad about it. Thanks so much for your time, I appreciate it.

    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Inky hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is #22, do I need to repost it? Doesn't look like the picture is showing up :(

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sketch. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sketch. I love coming here every Monday and getting my creative juices flowing.

    And is it ok to say that my favorites for this sketch are #1 & #14?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! I finally created a card from the current week's sketch! Thanks for the holiday card mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'm so bummed! I loved this sketch, but I forgot to post my card, all wrapped up in the holiday hoopla! Such great examples. I posted my card and linked Mojo from my site anyhow. Next time I need to post it as soon as I'm done. Thanks for the inspiration!

    http://www.stampingrules.com/2011/11/mojo-monday-216.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those sketch. Happy to coming here every Monday and getting idea about creative flowers, And is it ok to say that my favorites for this sketch are first one among all.

    ReplyDelete