Monday, November 7, 2011

Mojo Monday 214 - CONTEST

Welcome to another Mojo Monday!  It's the start of a new month and that means it's time to kick off our November Mojo Madness CONTEST! {For those of you new to Mojo, we just play for fun most weeks, but the first sketch of every month is our Mojo Madness contest with prizes for our top picks.}

Are you ready to play? 

The Prizes: We'll have one winner for every 50 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice. 

How to play: Just upload a project using this week's sketch to your online blog or gallery. Then leave a link to your project in the linky widget at the bottom of this post.  If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword MOJO214. Our challenge is open to everyone, Verve stamps are NOT required to participate, and you can enter as many times as you want.  As always, if you don't have a particular shape, feel free to substitute.

Deadline: The linky entry widget will close at 8PM MT {Click here for time conversion} on Sunday, November 13, so all entries need to be in before then. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, November 16.

For inspiration using this sketch, please visit our design team's blogs, which are the first 7 thumbnails on this week's linky list:

{Click the link above for the entry form.  Please type your name or screen name in the Caption or Title field, then choose the link and photo you'd like to enter.  Please link directly to your specific blog post with your card in it, and not your general blog url.}

Note: If  you have trouble linking, try entering the link to your card, then choosing From File instead of From Web. Then just browse to where your picture is saved on your computer to get your thumbnail. Sometimes it takes a moment for your picture to show up after you've used the widget. If it doesn't appear, click the control button + F5 to refresh the images on the page.

15 comments:

  1. Love the sketch and DT sample. Definitely hope to be playing along this week, since a fantastic idea popped into my head as soon as I saw the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for some reason the first time I entered, the link isn't working...it's #9. Would you mind deleting that one? I entered again at #10 (used all lower case letters and no space in my name) and that one seems to work. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge...newbie here...
    love this sketch..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [08 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops... sorry about my card #88...
    i linked the wrong card... please delete it hehehe thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for another wondeful sketch, love the Design Team samples.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mojo!!! Just entered mine! Thank you so much Julee!!! Happy Thanks Giving!!! R

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just entered for the first time...I'll be playing again. Fun to challenge not only my creativity, but my photography!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was nice to be able to play along this week. I did manage to somehow enter my card two times. Not sure how that happened. Anyway, I hope #233 can be deleted. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ladies, I posted the wrong card thumbnail by accident; could you please delete #235? Thanks so much!

    -Sandi (stamped-by-hand).

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time entering, and it took me about 1300 tries to get it uploaded correctly. Infact, please remove #241 because I made a cropping mistake, lol. Thanks for the great sketch. I was in a bit of a creative funk and it got my imagination going.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the fabby sketch, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic sketch! It got my mojo going this week! Thanks Julee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey gang...you can see I have a triple entry! Sorry! 260, 261 and 262. You can delete two of them.

    Thanks for a great sketch Julee!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know it's too late to get in... but my card is here - http://emilycreativeideas.blogspot.com/2011/11/wedding-mojo-214.html
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete