Friday, December 17, 2010

Mojo 168 - WINNERS

Looking for this week's sketch and linky widget?



Mojo Mirror on the wall, who's the MOJO-EST of ALL?

First off, I apologize that this winner's announcement is so late!  I've had a stamping friend visiting from out of town and I completely spaced that I never posted the winners!  So sorry!  There's some completely scrumptious eye candy to highlight though, so I'm hoping you'll forgive me and find it was worth the wait!  :)  Thanks to all you FANTASTIC stampers who played along in our December Mojo Madness 168 contest!   Be sure to check out the slideshow of all 27 rockin' finalists at the bottom of this post.  And now for the winners...

A big mojo-licious congrats to...

Regina's Entry Laurie's Entry Dawn's Entry
Regina Laurie Dawn
Debbie's Entry Elena's Entry Chupa's Entry
Debbie Elena Lorraine

ETA:  Oops!  I credited the wrong name originally on the 6th winner photo.
Lorraine is the designer of the beautiful dressform card.


Congrats winners! Email contests@vervestamps.com with your choice of any Verve Stamps set and your shipping address and I'll get your prize in the mail! 

Thanks again to everyone who participated!
Your cards totally made me smile and it was such fun peeking into your blogs/galleries again!



Until next time.... Stamp Happy!