Monday, June 14, 2010

Mojo Monday 143

Thanks to everyone who played along in last week's contest! It's always so fun to see everyone's gorgeous interpretations of the sketch. We'll be announcing the mojolicious winners from last week's contest on Wednesday, so be sure to check back then to see if you won.  But for now, it's Monday again and time for a new sketch!  Remember you can always change up the shapes and sizes if you need.  Mojo is all about the fun, so let loose the creativity!


To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post.

There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close the linky form on Sunday night at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO143.

And here's a little inspiration from the Mojo Makers to get you started...

Julee's SampleMary's Sample
Julee Tilman
Poetic Artistry
Maria Gurnsey
Scraps by M
Mary Fish
Stampin' Pretty
Sarah's SampleTeresa's SampleJanette's Sample
Sarah Bigelow
Sarah's Creations
Teresa Kline
Enjoy the VA Sunshine
Janette Olen
 Stampin with Style

Have fun!

Click the link at the bottom of this post for the entry form.  Please type your name or screen name in the Caption or Title field, then choose the link and photo you'd like to enter.  Please link directly to your specific blog post with your card in it, and not your general blog url.

Note: If you're having problems linking to SCS, try entering the link to your card, then choosing From File instead of From Web. Then just browse to where your picture is saved on your computer to get your thumbnail.


18 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about this new linking/picture stuff. It cut off half of my card and resizing was difficult. Then again, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to this kind of stuff. Great sketch though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another great sketch! I stole your idea of using surfboards for the 3 small panels...it fit so well with the tropical birthday card theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks julee for another great sketch-I liked your idea of using shapes for the 3 panels-so I went with that as well-the dt samples are great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like this sketch! Check out my card - #31! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. De très jolies réalisations de ce sketch! Kiss. Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey guys,
    I'm having a hard time dowloading. It gets all the way to my picking the image then says there is no image to upload. Thus I tried just downloading from my computer and it said error on the page...any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  8. great DT cards hope my card is okay my mojo is having a break at mo lol
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this challenge, thank you so much Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great sketch! Thanks Julee.:) I was trying to figure out what to do with my strawberry. I didn't know what I was doing so I didn't get my web page link added - http://powerlinkdesigns.com/Mojo/Mojo143.htm
    I love the other cards, too. Sharing is so fun! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry, this is the second upload (Mojo 142 and 143) and I'm not doing it correctly!! When you click on my link (133 Cindy) you get advertising instead of my blog! Anyone know what I am doing wrong! www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com
    LOVE Mojo Monday sketches!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im so happy to be one of last weeks winners, and could not wait to get this weeks sketch posted!
    Thanks for so much fab inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for another great challenge and thanks for checking my blog. I love your samples.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry i'm too late but you still can see mine here ==> http://chez-scrapotte.blogspot.com/2010/06/carte-flower-mojo143-et-carterie.html <==

    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm way behind and I didn't follow the sketch completely.... but here's the card that was inspired by this sketch....
    http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2010/12/up-and-at-em.html

    ReplyDelete