Monday, May 24, 2010

Mojo Monday 140


It's Monday and time to start your week off with another Mojo sketch! As always, if you don't have a particular shape, feel free to substitute with the supplies you have on hand.

To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post.

There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close the linky form on Sunday night at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO140.

The Mojo Makers whipped up some fabulous inspiration for you this week.  Check out their fun and unique takes on this week's challenge below...

Julee's SampleMary's Sample
Julee Tilman
Poetic Artistry
Maria Gurnsey
Scraps by M
Mary Fish
Stampin' Pretty
Sarah's SampleTeresa's SampleWendy's Sample
Sarah Bigelow
Sarah's Creations
Teresa Kline
Enjoy the VA Sunshine
Wendy Bond
Bond Girl Bliss

Have fun!

{Click the link at the bottom of this post for the entry form.  Please type your name or screen name in the Caption or Title field, then choose the link and photo you'd like to enter.  Please link directly to your specific blog post with your card in it, and not your general blog url.}

Note: If you have problems linking to SCS, try entering the link to your card, then choosing From File instead of From Web. Then just browse to where your picture is saved on your computer to get your thumbnail.


22 comments:

  1. Another fun sketch and wonderufl DT cards! Thanks for the inspiration ~ I had fun playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was fun. Once again love the DT inspiration. Tried maria's ribbon technique :)

    I after I put everything I wanted on my card, I didn't have room for the button, maybe next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and cards! Sorry for my double posting...I tried deleting and couldn`t and my first card did not link correctly. Love MOJO Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these examples sure to get the MOJO going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sketch as usual. It always gets my"mojo" going. Today was no exception! Thanks for great sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's great! thanks a lot))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for providing such a fun sketch to use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great sketch! Thanks for more inspiration, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fun sketch and all the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic Sketch! Had a lot of fun playing along!

    I must apologize though. I put the URL of my blog by mistake and not the actual post. I have no idea how to edit it. So Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm new to the site and I printed off 2009's sketches yesterday. Today I went back to get the rest, and read your comments. I agree with you! I am always amazed how some people expect you to give of your time and money not to mention your energy just so they can have what they want. I'm excited to have all the sketches from last year! Thanks for all you've done to keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great sketch and wonderful DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch Julee. I LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry ladies...I submitted the wrong entry 1st time.
    Gorgeous sketch and creations.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sketch and beautiful DT samples. Thanks for the chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Sketch - and of course lovely samples from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great sketch and DT cards- first time I have entered your challenge and took a couple of goes to link sorry pretty new to this
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-2011.html

    ReplyDelete