Monday, February 15, 2010

Mojo Monday 126

Welcome to a brand new week! First off, a little housekeeping. I've been getting questions about whether we've changed things around here, so I thought I'd fill you in. At the beginning of this year, we stopped uploading our sample cards through Blogger and have been uploading them to an off-site server. This saves me a mountain of time behind the scenes each week, and we'll be continuing this for the foreseeable future. So if you're viewing from work and the pictures don't show up, it's most likely a firewall issue. We do still upload the sketch the same way as always, so you should be able to see that no matter what. To view the sample cards, you can click the link below where the card should be to visit each team member's blog. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this small change allows me to continue running this site even as my free time seems to be headed towards the endangered species list. LOL! :-)

Okay, on with this week's sketch challenge...



To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post, so we can come check out your creation. There is no time limit, we're just playing for fun and you can always play any week at any time, but I will close Mr. Linky on Sunday night at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which Mr. Linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO126.

Here's a little inspiration from the Mojo Makers to get you started:





















40 comments:

  1. I love your samples this week. what an awesome sketch better get onto this one real quick! thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the samples, thanks for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky number 7 reporting in ~ I hope you will stop by and look at my version ! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous samples this week by every member of the design team! Fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute sketch...had fun with mine and hope you like it, too. Posted to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great sketch, Julee! Awesome samples, ladies! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sketch! I've been lurking for a while but have finally got it together =) Thanks for all the great samples.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been collecting your Mojo Monday ideas for months now! I must say, you have the best samples and concepts around. I do so appreciate everything you do to get this out each week. THANK YOU

    Karen Petersen

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great sketch! I have posted mine. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sketch and wonderful creations from the DT!

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch! Had fun with this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved this sketch...I went with a very boy themed digital card this week. Thanks for the great samples!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous samples everyone! I loved this sketch!! I hope you will check out my card. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very fun sketch and fabulous samples from the DT! Thanks for the inspiration :)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic sketch and beautiful DT samples!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous sketch with so many layers - loved working on this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for this wonderful challenge!!! Love this weeks sketch!!!

    Also love all the samples :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  19. Had great fun with this sketch, too!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I had such a wonderful time working with this sketch! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is another great sketch! I enjoyed playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for the sketch and the inspiration's card !!! great !!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVED all the layers this week! Way fun and gorgeous samples as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really liked the sketch this week. Only my second week playing, but I really like this blog. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I Liked this sketch. Thank you!
    Sandra :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just loved the challenge this week (well, okay, I love the challenges EVERY week)... and your blog too... so many gifted designers... there is always inspiration to be found here! Thanks so much for all you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Okay Julee I have to say this sketch scared me at first but when I got my card done, OMG, I was so happy. I guess that's why they call it a challenge. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great sketch- love all the other interpretations!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This was a fun challenge! This is also my very first challenge for Mojo! Here it is: http://ladivacreations.blogspot.com/2010/02/mojo126-mojo-monday-challenge.html .

    The sample inspirations were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  30. A fabulous sketch and some stunning cards from the DT! Thank you for setting this challenge! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  31. I WONDER and wonder... why I didn't make a mojo:((

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great sketch and samples, as usual! Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really fun sketch! Thanks for the mojo!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. One more after this and I'm caught up again!
    http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2010/03/almost-spring-break-sort-of.html

    ReplyDelete