Monday, December 21, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 118

Welcome to a brand new week! It's getting down to crunch time to get all those last minute holiday details taken care of, so I made this week's sketch a simple one. Feel free to use any kind of embellishment you'd like over there on the side. Have fun stamping and we all wish you a very merry Christmas!


To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post, so we can come check out your creation. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close Mr. Linky on Sunday night at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which Mr. Linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO118.

Here's a little inspiration from the Mojo Makers to get you started:


By: Julee Tilman



By: Janette Olen



By: Maria Gurnsey



By: Mary Fish


By: Sarah Bigelow



By: Teresa Kline



By: Wendy Bond



23 comments:

  1. oooo, love them! With any luck i'll have time to play today after i'm done cleaning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch! I did last week's as well in the same post. Just to catch up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't resist this fun and easy sketch...thanks for the great inspiration cards, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another beautiful sketch! i love them! i know it must take a lot of time, but it is truly appreciated. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Sketch ... I turned mine into a gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Julee! It is such a great sketch. Had no plans on making a card tonight and i just HAD to with this beautiful layout. Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the inspiration. I just love your wonderful cards and the sketch was just what I needed to make my Daughter's Birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketch - I posted a link to the two cards I made using it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had great fun and was creative and got my Mojo on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous examples! Thanks for the fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for yet another inspired bunch of creations! You ladies are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was a great sketch to play with. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am all about simple. Hope you like my simple.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome sketch Jules! And the Mojo Makers have OUTDONE themselves, awesome samples ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the DT were good girls, I moved the circle to the left.Love your challenges, Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sketch, really liked how the ribbon was placed on this one. Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I finally did a Mojo Monday sketch! Had it done. Just had to wait until I posted it.

    Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very fun sketch! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ARGH!!!! 3 hours too late... well, I will post a link to my pic anyway right here! LOL

    See ya in a few hours and THIS ONE will be done in time!!!!

    http://mommachull.blogspot.com/2009/12/ok-so-not-best-of-light-for-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great sketch and samples.....I was too late for Mr. Linky , but here is my card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1573983?&cat=500&ppuser=221252

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was too late too!
    here is my card:

    mine

    ReplyDelete
  22. I played too late, but here's mine: http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2010/01/thinking-of-you.html

    ReplyDelete