Monday, December 14, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 117

Thanks to everyone who played along in last week's contest! You're talent always blows us away. We'll be announcing the mojolicious winners on Wednesday, so be sure to check back then to see if you won. And as always, this week we've got another sketch to kickstart your mojo! The sketch has scallops, but if you don't have them, feel free to use whatever supplies you have. The sketch is for inspiration - let your imagination do the rest!



To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch and upload it to your blog or online gallery. Then leave a link to your project using the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post, so we can come check out your creation. There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close Mr. Linky on Sunday night at 8:00pm (Mountain). That way there's no confusion which Mr. Linky is the current one. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag MOJO117.

Here's some inspiration from the Mojo Makers to get you started:


By: Julee Tilman



By: Janette Olen




By: Maria Gurnsey



By: Mary Fish



By: Sarah Bigelow




By: Teresa Kline



By: Wendy Bond


25 comments:

  1. Wow! What a neat sketch. This is a great challenge to start out a creative week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really needed a clean, simple sketch so this was perfect! Have lots of things to accomplish today, but couldn't miss playing in the Mojo Monday challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous samples from all!! LOVE the sketch, as I do every week! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sketch is fabulous as are all your sketches. I admire them greatly. I was wondering if it would be okay if I used your older sketches to post on my sketch challenge on the Paperthreads Forum. I host one monthly and would love to use your sketches exclusively. I would definitely give you credit of course. I wanted to e-mail you personally to give you more details before you decide but couldn't find your e-mail. So please e-mail me at shellysart@verizon.net. Thanks so much! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to your sketches every week...thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I visited this am before running off on my errands and there were 3 people and now there are 30. You all sure are busy creating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi No. 55 needs to be deleted as I used the wrong link, first time using direct links from Photo Bucket.

    Great sketch by the way :D

    KP

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the samples this week! Thanks, all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch - my first time playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another lovely sketch. i love them and the cards. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Sketch! Fab DT-cards. And I'm happy I finally managed to join MM :)
    xx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Sketch - Julee!!! The DT samples are beautiful!!!
    Happy Holidays!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for another great sketch. The DT is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this sketch and the DT's work is always amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great, great sketch, LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards by the DT again. Thank you so much.
    Please disregard entry number 162 as for some reason this wouldn't link back to my blog entry. I have entered again and it is okay
    love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great sketch and brilliant DT examples, thank you! hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the sketch. The DT cards are great as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this sketch - have made up some more cards!
    thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. thye are all so beautiful looking forward to the next one

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hallo ,Ihr vom DT - Team habt wunderschöne Karten gemacht,aber
    dieser Sketch ist auch ausgesprochen schön.

    glg anne

    ReplyDelete