Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May Mojo Madness Winners

Mojo Mirror on the wall, who's the MOJO-EST of ALL?
Wow! It seems like every month it gets harder and harder to judge our Mojo Madness contests. Y'all are such extremely talented stampers and it's just so hard to choose! After the DT picked their finalists and I threw in a couple of my own favorites, I spent an entire day trying to narrow down the list to just 7 winners. Be sure to check out the slideshow at the bottom of this post to view the gorgeous creations from the top 19 finalists. Without further adieu, here are this month's Mojo Madness contest winners.

A big mojo-licious congrats to...

#033 - Molly
#073 - Sharlene
#148 - Olena
#226 - Kerri
#276 - Sonia
#312 - Sankari
#361 - Erika

{Numbers refer to their number on the Mojo85 Mr. Linky list of entries.}

Congrats girls! Email me with your choice of any Verve Stamps set (up to $24 value) and your shipping address and I'll get your prize in the mail!


Thanks again to everyone who participated!
You all totally rock and it was such fun peeking into your blogs/galleries again!



Until next time.... Stamp Happy!

9 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thank you for picking my card as one of the winners. It means a lot to me! As for all the other winners, congrats girls, your cards rock!...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct, I don't know how you do it. They are all spectacular.

    Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners! The slide show of the finalists is amazing. So much inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Julie! Thank you SO much!! Holy Cupcakes what an honor! I don't know how you do it with all the amazing entries - and I feel so completely honored to have been one of the lucky entries! Thank you a zillion!!! Congrats to all the Mojo winners! Hugs to all!!!!
    Hugs and Sunshine :)
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well pick me up off the floor! Thank you so much! I came to get the link for this weeks sketch for my blog and saw my name as one of the winners. Can't get the smile off my face now! Thank you Julee! And congrats to everyone, so much great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! Great cards ladies and I must say that I'm so super thrilled that my card was in the line-up. Mom loved it BTW. Thanks for all the wonderful comments left on my card and to MOJO for a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much. I'm absolutely elated to be in such great company for the winners. There was some stunning pieces this week. congratulations to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  8. ACK!!! Thank you so much, ladies!!! I truly can't believe it! I'm so excited and feel so honored! Congratulations to the rest of the winners : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I was so surprised, finding my card in the slide show today! Thank you so much. There are so many wonderful cards...
    Congrats for all the winners.
    Hugs and smiles
    Martina
    (Hope my english is o.k.!?) ;-)

    ReplyDelete