Monday, January 26, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 71

Happy Monday! It's that time again... time for a new sketch, and this week it's hip to be SQUARE! To play along, just make a project using the provided sketch. Upload it to your blog or online gallery and leave a link using the Mr. Linky form below, so we can come check out your creation.

There is no time limit - you can always play any week at any time, but I will close Mr. Linky on Sunday night at 8:00pm. That way there's no confusion which Mr. Linky
is the current one. ETA: Mr. Linky is now closed for this week. The list of entries for this week is at the bottom of this post. If you're just now tuning in and made a card with this sketch, leave us a comment with the url.

Here's a little inspiration from the Mojo Makers:


By Janette Olen


By Julee Tilman


By Mary Fish


By: Sarah Bigelow


By Teresa Kline


By: Maria Gurnsey



By: Wendy Bond



Mojo Monday Week #71 Submissions
1. Alison
2. hayley gillie
3. Sheryl D
4. Mandy
5. Patti
6. Kim
7. Dawn Easton
8. Kerri Michaud
9. Christyne
10. Wendy Aungst
11. Sharon
12. All pink girl
13. Monika/buzsy
14. sarah green
15. Benedicte
16. debhorst
17. Cath Thompson
18. Carrie Gaskin
19. Kelly Schelske
20. Stef H
21. Stephanie Kraft
22. LeAnne
23. Melissa Fenner
24. Norma Jean
25. Stacey Schafer
26. Carol
27. Linda Higgins
28. Dori S.
29. rhonda ziemer
30. Lorraine
31. Yapha
32. Rosemarie Diehl
33. Dana Hill
34. Sandy Hulsart
35. Genelle Collins
36. Christy Dillman
37. Jean Bunner
38. Ivett Carrillo
39. Andrea H
40. Paula Kay
41. Anne-Marie NZL
42. Jilly
43. Amy Fleming NZL
44. Emily Wundrock
45. Annelies
46. Jen Sannes
47. Neva
48. Jenn D
49. Jackie
50. la bergere des fees
51. Cindy Major
52. Carla (cmsuto)
53. Terri
54. Carissa
55. Dori S. (again!)
56. MrsBoz (CarrollAnn)
57. Kelly Lunceford
58. Dee
59. Dana Grothaus (danacott96)
60. Kimberly O\'Rosky
61. Lynda Benden
62. Rebecca
63. Tricia
64. Lynn
65. Jenn G.
66. mudmaven
67. Karen Brooks
68. Rebekka
69. Christine (Creative Journey)
70. Megan Lock
71. Sharlene NZL
72. Dannie Graves
73. Chicken Coop Barb
74. shelly bobrowski
75. Michelle
76. Debbie Seyer
77. Kym\'s Crafty Cards
78. Raquel
79. Angela Thomas
80. Pat Garvin
81. Emilee
82. ZacksNana
83. Natalie Eldridge
84. Janna
85. Shelley NZL
86. Kristin
87. Lisa M.
88. Tracey Old NZL
89. Sarah T
90. Christina S
91. Ceal
92. Denise Ibbett (NZ)
93. Danita aka bsktnstamp
94. Ilse Vargas
95. Dani Fender
96. Michelle in Boise
97. Lisa C.
98. Collette
99. Michele
100. Smita
101. Kati (mehukattinen)
102. Leonie
103. Mandi
104. Beth
105. martha velasco
106. Mumur
107. Nicole Bailey
108. Linda D
109. Caryl
110. Fabi Kojima
111. Jenn Embry
112. Lorelie Kim
113. Jerusha Borden
114. Janet Zeppa
115. Sari Hänninen - Sweden
116. Rachel
117. Olena
118. Kimberly Gajewski
119. Christine
120. ...:::Paulina:::...
121. Cindy M
122. Dawn
123. KimB AUS
124. Julie - Aust
125. DeMaris Hoyt
126. Christa G
127. Kylie
128. Jessica
129. Jill Dunn
130. Makeesha Byl
131. Lili
132. Lisa NZL
133. Bev
134. Jacqui
135. jami {sgtStamper}
136. Shell
137. Silke Ledlow
138. Deanna
139. Pat
140. MakiJo
141. Louise Ryan
142. Scrapdebo
143. akkina van steen
144. Latisha Yoast
145. Sonia Kertznus
146. Erica Payne
147. nikki schmaltz
148. Michelle (sf9erfan)
149. Joan Ottevanger
150. Janelle
151. Melissa
152. Nancy
153. Erin R.
154. Kelli Roberts
155. Teresa Brown
156. Judy L
157. Tammy Hershberger
158. Donna\'s Doodles
159. Annie
160. Corie F.
161. Jane Carroll
162. Mandy Schiller
163. Abi Bundy
164. Suzanne
165. Teri S.
166. Maryaa
167. Jenny
168. Becky in East TN
169. Ria van Son
170. Tammy Fite
171. Marisa
172. Linda
173. Mercy
174. Jennifer Meyer
175. Anne Granger
176. Jenny Erichsen
177. Sue
178. Valerie Whitlock
179. Eileen
180. StephC
181. Jules in the UK
182. Tomi Ann Hill
183. Cannie Hunter
184. Jilli
185. Jen Tapler
186. chriss blagrave
187. Nancy E
188. Lori Turner
189. Jayme Olson
190. Krysta {KLM Designs}
191. Angela Thomas
192. Jo Ludlow (paper,ink&rubber)
193. JudyM
194. Kim Wiseman
195. magscrap
196. Gina
197. Jeanette Waters
198. Sheila
199. Brenda M.
200. Alanna
201. Jo Preston - England
202. Barbara
203. femke
204. Yankee in England
205. Margo S.
206. Amanda
207. Tonya
208. Elizabeth
209. Debbie Daniels
210. Carole B.
211. Shannon T
212. kathryn H
213. Jodi
214. Kelli Roberts 2nd Card
215. Karen Kemme
216. Laurel
217. Stephanie Zeto
218. Stephanie Hargis

Links have been disabled for this week. If you've made a card with this sketch, please leave the url in the comments section below.

Thanks for playing!

100 comments:

  1. OOh, I love square cards and these are just marvelous! Can't wait to play!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic sketch, thanks again for a wonderful challenge.Stunning work from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch, and what an awesome design team!!


    P.S Do you still have a spot to find all the sketches without all the writing with it. I know you had it on your blog, but can't find it here or there. Thanks

    frootloopsx5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the sketch! Cards are fabulous from the desgin team as always.......
    Hug:)
    Jennette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketch and the cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a GREAT sketch and just what I needed to get my MOJO back! I used Mr. Linky - cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great sketch this week! I played catch up since I missed last week. Anywho, loved all the design team samples! Their absolutely beautiful!!!

    Have a great week!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. WooHoo!! This card came together quickly!! Love this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think Mr Linky likes me much. LOL. He's never here when I come by. =( I checked several times a day all last week. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. A square--YEAH!! I am going to go play right now!! Fantastic cards from all of you girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely sketch.
    I've linked my card as # 15
    Hugs, Benedicte

    ReplyDelete
  12. I for her done and linked up with Mr. Linky! THanks for the Mojo Monday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous sketch, great DT cards too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful cards from the DT! I would not have let Monday go by without doing this challenge! Great fun & great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, mine is up & linked---I deviated a little from the sketch, I hope I don't get kicked out!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great challenge this week for me...thank you for a little MoJo today. I needed that!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this one! And I finally just received some square nesties too...can't wait to play with this one. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved this sketch it was fun to do, and looking at everyones cards, they are just beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards and sketch. I'll be using this a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great sketch! Love the square! So much fun! Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I had fun making a square card and playing with some new toys that just arrived today! I like this sketch a lot! Thanks for making Mondays so fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great sketch! I had to tip it on its side to make it work but I sure had fun with it. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun challenge, changed mine a little bit. Wonderful cards from DT and everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am in for my first time, hope I did it all okay. Thanks so much for hosting this site.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for a great sketch. This is my first entry and I really enjoyed the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the sketch and the DT cards are wonderful I have added my card to mr linky

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a super fun layout and today's colors fit perfect with a California dreamin kind day I wish I was having instead of having to got to work.

    ReplyDelete
  28. The design team cards are wonderful! Thanks for the fabulous sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great sketch, Julee! I haven't made a square card for awhile! The samples are awesome!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I don't know why I don't get these done until Tuesday, but at least I do them! LOL! Mine is on my blog and I'm going to post it to the SCS Gallery as well. I like this sketch. I don't do square cards very often! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are all fabulous! Pure eye candy! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loved your sketch, as always! I am liking this square card business!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fun sketch and beautiful inspiration cards! So glad I found this site...it sure helps to start off with a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is my all time favorite sketch challenge each week and thanks so much for helping spur my creativity! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous sketch!!! This was so much fun to use!!! Finished up my card this morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. i just love these examples- wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  37. super sketch julee thanks! such fun lovely dt cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. hello everyone. I came across your blog over Christmas/New Year when looking at other craft blogs. I thought I'd try my first attempt at one of your challenges. My card can be found at:

    http://kyms-crafty-cards.blogspot.com/2009/01/mojo-monday-week-71-challenge-26-1-09.html

    Best wishes. Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Totally fun sketch Julee and all the dt cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Darn...I forgot to use a different color of pattern paper for the second side...oh well...at least it still KIND of looks like the sketch! LOL!
    I just am in such awe over the DT cards. Nothing I produce has the class that you ladies manage to produce!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great sketch! Thank you.
    Greetings,
    Ilse

    ReplyDelete
  42. This is the first time I used a sketch, I used printed graphics this time but will try to use my stamps next time - I hope that wasn't a requirement. It was fun and I might be addicted after trying it just one time. hehehe
    Thanks a bunch!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hello everyone, Well hate to admit to it but I had quite a time sending the link to my blog with Mr. Linky. Sorry!! I sent it wrong 2 (yes 2) times before I figured it out. On the list #90 and #91 are incorrect but I did finally figure it out (only with the help from my son) and #92 is correct. I am so very sorry but at least now I know what I am doing.
    Thanks! Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  44. OH...Marvellous cards DT.
    Thanks for your fabulous sketch Julee.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks for the inspiration! I enjoyed making the square card and am having a blast playing along with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  46. This week's samples are just beautiful! I posted my attempt at the sketch. I goofed and had to change it a little bit...ugh! :D

    ReplyDelete
  47. I LOVE this sketch (as well as all your others). I was looking for the PDF files that you used to have as I like to print out all the sketches and keep them in my inspiration book but can't find them. I use your sketches more than any others that I download. Please bring back the PDF files!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Really like the sketch. Gave me a chance to play with some of my new stamps! The cards made for inspiration look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love the sketch, I'm newest in the challenge, thanks for the chance
    XOXOXO from México

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thanks for the sketch, I've just added my card to Mr. Linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Absolutely loved this sketch...and teams samples are all amazing!! Thanks!!

    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  52. Holy crow! Lots of entries! Love that you are using mr linky!

    I think this was my first one!

    ReplyDelete
  53. All cards from the team are gorgeous!
    Thank you for the sketch, Julie. It's
    fantastic as always.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Great sketch. This is my first sketch challenge with you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love the square card sketch Julee.I was able to play this week!

    ReplyDelete
  56. My first MOJO sketch! Great DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Super Fun sketch and definitely took me out of my shape comfort zone :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi My name is Teresa Brown and I have just came across your blog
    So I thought I'd try my first attempt at one of your challenges.
    This is a fun sketch and a great inspiration Card! Thanks for a wonderful challenge my card can be found at my blog htth://teresastampingontherun.blogspot.com/
    will try with Mr Linky
    Happy stamping Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love square cards. Thanks so much for the great sketch and the inspiration from the DT and other players.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  60. Ugh... I don't feel like I got the sketch quite right, and I hate my bow, but my pitiful attempt is in the Mr. Linky list! Awesome samples, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Another fab sketch this week and the DT Creations are fab :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  62. What a fab chalenge blog. I am so glad I found it. DT cards are fab. Hope you like my entry

    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love the sketch so I decided to join the fun! The samples posted are all AWESOME and great inspiration. Thanks for the fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Square cards are my favourite, and the cards here are all stunning, you are all very talented ladies. I've played, but am a newbie to all this, so forgive if I've boo-booed!

    ReplyDelete
  65. What a fun sketch and your DT totally ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Beautifull work DT :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  67. Great sketch..And Beautiful DT cards..

    ReplyDelete
  68. Wonderful cards DT!! Thanks for the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  69. These cards are so pretty! I will definitely make a card with this sketch and post before 8 pm on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Ooooh thank you so much, just loving your sketches, they give me such inspiration. This is the first I've taken part in and managed to get done the same week.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thanks for a fun sketch! I had a lot of fun playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  72. This is a wonderful sketch! I have admired the Mojo Monday Sketches for a while and have decided to jump in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Another amazing sketch. Fab DT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Another fantastic sketch Julee. Love all of the samples! Thanks again for stretching our brains.
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1216182?cat=500&ppuser=29368

    ReplyDelete
  75. Great sketch thanks for the inspiration! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  76. Well, I finally got a chance to make cards this weekend. I posted my entry. Now, if anyone can give me pointers on creating a better embossing look, I'd be very grateful. Thanks for checking out my card, and thanks for a wonderful sketch to be inspired by!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Love the sketch!! It was fun--looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  78. hello everyone,

    thanks for a very fun sketch. love what the DT did with it.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  79. Love making square cards. Thank you so much for providing great inspirations!
    Here's mine:
    http://olivascreativequest.blogspot.com/2009/02/hearts.html

    ReplyDelete
  80. Love the sketch! This is my first for Mojo monday.

    Here is my entry

    ReplyDelete
  81. I loved doing this! I'm so glad I stumbled over this blog. I did all 4 sketches! And today I found the other 67 - I plan to do them later. I look forward to tomorrows sketch! Thanks for kick starting my "mojo"!

    ReplyDelete
  82. LOVE this sketch and all the samples are just GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Once again, better late than never. Here is my card for this week. Thanks for another great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I'm afraid I was too slow to get this loaded for Mr Linky, Here's mine, thanks for looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  85. Great sketch and lovely DT cards.
    I only found your blog last night (!) so have just done last week's sketch.
    Here’s mine!
    TFL

    ReplyDelete
  86. Lovely as usual. Brilliant sketch absolutely loved this one, thanks!

    Here's mine!

    Siobhan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  87. Beautiful DT team cards! Great sketch. I'm a little late in the game! My card is here:
    http://kathiscreativecorner.blogspot.com/2009/02/two-more.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  88. I know the links are closed, but I wanted to leave a link for my scrapbook page. It didn't really turn out like the sketch, but it WAS inspired by your sketch! I love your sketches! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  89. Well I am a week late for this one (plan on doing the current one on time though!)! Thanks as usual for the great sketch!

    http://craftyengineering.blogspot.com/2009/02/spring-tree.html

    ReplyDelete
  90. Great sketch but i find that every week (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  91. Gorgeous cards from the DT and I love this sketch, will definatley use it again.

    Here's my entry. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  92. Great Sketch! Here's my card.
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1227461

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'm so glad I found this blog- the sketches are just amazing! Every week they are something new and interesting, very unique. I am officially addicted and this is my third one so far! Here's what I did for this one (a few weeks late!) http://sunshinesmilesstamps.blogspot.com/2009/02/another-diva-challenge_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  94. http://morepaperplease.blogspot.com/2009/02/blogger-woes.html

    thanks for the great sketch
    morepaperplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. My first time to participate. Great Sketch.

    http://tigerlilystimeaway.blogspot.com/2009/03/once-upon-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  96. http://nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com/2009/01/long-break.html

    ReplyDelete